Monday, December 8, 2008

Some Reviews on Major Currencies

Hi folks,

:) it's a big holiday here on my country for those Muslims..Happy Idul Adha.I dont celebrate it as Im a Protestant but it's a common thing to say to another on their big religion day. Ok first thing first..Did it.Now let's see some market review.I got a trade on GBP-USD..Planning on enter the Euro as well but still waiting for my price to reach and will act accordingly if that happen.The Market seem very active today.Last friday we got a NFP.

Employment peaked in Dec. 2007 with 138,078,000 jobs in the economy. Through the first seven months of the year, a total of 655,000 (-0.47%) jobs were lost. For the three months from Sep. through Nov. 1,255,000 jobs (-0.90%) disappeared, which means we've lost 1.91 times as many jobs in the last three months as were lost in the previous seven. Put another way, the economy has lost 1.38% of its jobs from the Dec. 2007 peak, with 65.67% of the loss occurring in the just past three months alone.

Looking at it on a per month basis, the average loss of jobs has gone from 93,571 in the first seven months of the recession to 418,333 in the past three, an increase of 347%. And remember, the Oct. and Nov. numbers are still preliminary and likely to be revised downwards.

Ok Let's take a look on the chart now.

The GBP:

Actually I got a trade since friday on the long position and already close that one now taking a short order.Pretty neat huh on catching the price on the upper median line :). My main reason to take this order is that the price touch my MA as the Res and I took it aggressively by the thinking that if the price did brake the MA (the pink one), then there will be no pitchfork setup ( Please understand that pitchfork on down move will be valid if the median line pointed to down side (on this case nearly a flat pitchfork setup) that's why I said, I took it aggressively to anticipate the pitchfork setup and it did worked out nicely.As I typed the price already move +100 pips from my entry point.If willing to see if the price will down to the Median Line on 1.4780 ish..well time will tell right?


The GBP update::) Big catch on this signal since the price met the ML on 1.4750 ish and go down even more.Nearly 250 pips catch on this signal.So it a complete one.

The Euro:

This setup on Euro actually looking good.All I have to do is waiting the price to test the upper Median line then it's a go to me. Or maybe if you afraid of being late to jump on the boat, you can enter a half order now and if the price do retest the UML, then you can add another half.As for me, I will enter a half then wait for another half.But hey..that just me :)



UPDATE: This is the only signal that not proven to be a good one.The price go up to retest, then brake up the UML (Upper Median Line) and now sitting on the 1.2880 ish and even show an uptrend move LOL.Well my bad then.

The UJ:




This Pair..hmm Im not so sure about this pair now.You see, the price right now already half way to the median line, so kinda tricky to get in.Since to me it can go to each side for now.So becare full with that.

UPDATE:The UJ Made it to the Median Line on 92.51 at first, the rebound then touch the Median Line again at 92.23..so it's a complete pitchfork now.

The Geppy (GBP-JY):

We got a Pinbar here and now we wait for the price to confirm the setup.For those who trade Pinbars, InsedeBar or maybe Outside bar, Pls give a close watch, since you cant trade it just by the pinbar rule, I mean you have to combine it with another rule such as Pivot Zone or maybe Sup and Res.



UPDATE:The price go down for 300 pips since the opening of the very next candle after the pinbar..so it's mean the trader that trade this signal could generate around 100-175 pips.

Geez..took me about 20 minutes to write this post and the price already go up and down ever since heh.Ok good trade folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages