Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas...

Hello folks,

Christmas arrive, joy and peace everywhere.Hehehe.Wow, it's so fast and just like that, it's Christmas again. I wanna say a very Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate and happy holiday to others.Hope this year become a white Christmas and let there be peace in your heart and soul. /Pheew..what i've done this year? Need to stop and think for a while.I guess all of us need to do the same.Resolve the life, and maybe need to face our lil demon to make a step forward. Then so be it.:).
Hehehe Im always love Christmas, not that Im a religious one but...oh c'mon..think of the shitload of cake and drink that u'll have in the neighborhood, it's free and above all, you can socialize with other...which in my case..I have no time to do so in my daily life. So it's always excited to know many new peoples, small talk here and there :D and the cake?? wholla..they always look so damn delicious.It's not that I cant afford to buy, but the atmosphere always different :). Jingle Jingle little star....heheheh...Joy to the world then and to you.Peace and Out !!!
PS:I'll be off till next January, so see you next year guys.Remember...be home for Christmas..spend a good time with your homey or family..as for me...geez I really hope it will be with my nang :)

3 comments:

  1. Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Pages