Friday, November 7, 2008

NFP on the way


Hi all,

This is my current trade.I just execute it using the pitchfork.The price reach the Median Line while the Stoch on the 80 area, and the candle formation perform a spinner top.I put an upper trendline too to see if the price try to reach it as well but my biggest concern is the news that coming in the couple hours ( NFP- US) this is a major fundies so will have to watch this order closely. Please remember that this is Friday, means the last trade of this week, some trader said a "take profit day" yeah right..I simple disagree with this term :). Anyhow happy pipping.Cheers.

UPDATE:This order met the tp yesterday.Sorry to update late.:) cheers all.

1 comment:

  1. :) hi easy. thx for coming here.My blog solely purpose only for information and also as a record of my journey.I took a quick glance on your blog and I have to say that making 1k daily from forex sound like too good to be true.I've been around 5 years as a fulltime trader and I can tellu that 1k a night is possible but that's not something u can produce on daily basis..since many factor will effect the result on forex trading such:the capital,method, mentality etc etc.so to speak, it's hard to maintain to do so.again,it's just my view :).diff trader come with diff perspective.Hope u doin' great ahead pal.Thx

    ReplyDelete

Pages